Monday, February 21, 2011

For my dad

There is so much to update. We have moved, renovated our house and are starting to get settled. I have so many blog posts that I've written in my head: being semi-homeless for a month, Mike baching it in an RV next to the new house, the love and care showered on us by family and friends during this time, a kitchen sink is a MUST, I love where we live and it's starting to feel more like home and many more.

However, these will need to wait because I have promised my poor dad that I would add some new pictures.

Ethan is a Wii fanatic and Caleb insisted on holding a mote anytime anyone was playing. Ethan is better than I am at Wii golf but his favorite game is "Smario." You might also know it as Super Mario.
Daddy's Boy! Caleb ADORES his dad. When we were gone overnight recently and came home he wouldn't even come to me but insisted on Dad. Mike loves it! Here he is helping Mike install the garbage disposal.




Ethan recently finished a Mommy & Me class and it was wonderful! I highly recommend it. I'm also very thankful to the Grandmas who took care of Caleb every Monday so I could do the class with Ethan.
One of Caleb's favorite places to be is sitting on the front porch with Sam. That dog will allow him to do just about anything to him.

I love legos! I guess Ethan does too but I'm a huge fan of how Ethan uses his creativity to build and how long he can be occupied with them. They are wonderful! Ethan turned 3 this month and we are so proud of our big boy. Unfortunately we did not get any good pictures from his birthday. I need to do a better job next year...
My sister and I with our pregnant bellies. She's due mid April and I'm due mid July. Hopefully I find out this Thur what I'm having!!!

1 comment:

  1. did you find out what you're having???? (liking the updated blog).

    ReplyDelete